Thursday, January 25, 2007

A great day

Today was so awesome! First, me and my claire got up and had our nummers...
From My Pictures

Then me and my josh played fetch with my NEW chuck-it squirrel i got for christmas, i chased it for hours!
From My Pictures

And THEN as if my day couldn't get any better, i got ahold of my eyeless squirrel and took off its ear!!! So now if it is communicating with other squirrels, it'll make it hard for it to interpret what they're saying.
From My Pictures

But alas, i am still a wee pup and this world is just too big for me to tackle in one day.
From My Pictures

5 comments:

Hana said...

Wowie Zowie Bruce!! And that was only a dogweekday! I hope your dogweekend is filled with even more dogventures.

IndyPindy said...

You are so cute Bruce! You go to day care too, how cool! Do you go every day? I go twice a week. I'll link to your blog!

Nugget said...

Hi Bruce, Wow, you had a very busy day.

Ivy said...

wut a fun day!! good job removing the ear from the eyeless skwerrel... now he will not be able to plot wif his fellow skwerrel conspirators!

The Leskiw Gang said...

Hiya Bruce,
You are such a busy doggy. I like chasing the squirrels to. Mom says when the chipmunks come out I'll be chasing them to.

Paws & Kisses
Maggie Rose