Saturday, January 6, 2007

My first blog!

Yeah! My first blog! Now I'm able to share with the world my dogventures with my favoritest people in the whole world. Today was a weird day, first we go for a ride, which usually means parks, sticks, beaches, Dairy Queen... But today, I was tortured at the groomer!!! But look at how pretty I turned out. That scarf was toast about two minutes after my Claire took the picture. But then my Josh took me for a nice long walk with lots of stops for sniffing and peein' on stuff. Nearly got a bird too.... By the way, birds are evil, so are squirrels, that's just the way the dog cookie crumbles. Soon my people's people will be here, Lindsay and Randy, who have a neat dog named Ivy, you should check out her blog, www.ivypaws.blogspot.com. She does the neatest stuff! Like geocaching and cooking, I hope someday my people will take me geocaching. Uh oh! I hear a squirrel squabble in the bushes outside, Bruce is on the case.

7 comments:

Ivy said...

hey hey cousin bruce!! i am so happy that you got your very own bloggy so now i can see all your dogvenchers and not just hear about them from my lindsay wen your peepol call.

woo hoo! happy blogging!

luv ivy

Bruce the Bird Dog said...

Thanks Ivy!!!! you rock!

Hana said...

Hi Bruce the Bird Dog! Ivy had a link to you, and you are also in Ivy's matching game. You are famous now since you are in the matching game. We are riding off of Ivy's famous coat tails. Happy blogging!

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Bruce. I came here from Ivy's site. Have you joined Dogs with Blogs yet? Ivy will let you know what that is all about.

I just love your furs. Well- I will bookmark your site so I can come back!

C-K-C

MJ's doghouse said...

hi bruce
this is a very nice first blog...i look forward to checking you out more often...any friend of Ivys is a friend of mine

Aramis said...

Hi Bruce!
Welcome to blogging!!
You look a bit like me!
Licks
Aramis xx

Bruce the Bird Dog said...

You dogs are all so nice! Thank you for checkin' me out!