Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I'm a Portland Pooch!

So it was Friday night and me and my claire were reading the latest Dog Fancy trying figure out what to do that weekend.
From My Pictures

Then my claire said, "Look! Portland was voted Dogtown USA, let's go there!" She also said somethin' about stirrin' some crazies and she needed to "get out of town" for a little while so I said, "I'm in!" What a crazy dogventure!
From My Pictures

First we checked into this place called Hotel Vintage. I made sure the bed was comfy and then some nice man brought me some biscuits and a bathrobe!
From My Pictures

I let the resident dog know this was my turf now!
From My Pictures

We went for a walk and found all sorts of cool stuff, like this big fish. What a goober! Jumping through a building, even I know better than that.
From My Pictures

And then we stumbled upon this, a tiny golden horse! In the middle of the road! I asked him if he knew where he was, sittin' in the middle of the road. Nothin' but silence, sheesh.
From My Pictures

And then we found the bestest place ever, an indoor dog park!!! And it was yappy hour for small dogs!!! I played with some italian greyhounds and a boston terrorist named Cooper. And then my claire bought me a fancy cookie for the ride home.
From My Pictures

All in all, we had a doggone good time, my josh said he was ready to go back on monday to make sheckles to buy my dog food, yeah for dog food!
From My Pictures

11 comments:

Charlie said...

Yeah, Portland rocks! I like it a lot more than where we used to live. I even get to go to outdoor restaurants with my people, sometimes!
- Charlie

jaffeboy said...

hey there... Thx for dropping by at my blog. I am in tropical Asia Singapore.

Oh, BTW, the cookie you had in the car look delish!!! I love cookies too. Infact I love anything that is edible & sometime not edible ones too...

Gus said...

OOh Bruce: I love weekend trips! And that hotel in Portland looks like a right minded kind of place. I am putting a Hotel Vintage bookmark in muzzer's favorite places. Maybe she will take the hint.

Ivy said...

oh my dogness! wut a way cool dogvencher in portland!! i so wish that i cud go there and eat fancy cookies in your brucy-limo wif you.

Hana said...

Wowie Zowie Bruce! Looks like you had a really fun time! That little horse is quite peculiar and puzzles my fuzzy brain. The fish thing on the building is something that'd we find here in Berkeley. I'll have to ask my mom to take a picture of the weird things on one of the buildings near her work.

Ronak said...

Oooh, how cool that you got to go on a little weekend trip! I love them too... but I'd love it more if we could go to a very dog friendly place like Portland! I am reading your blog for the first time and have to say that you are super cute... I just love your ears!!

The Army of Four said...

Wow, that looks like a great trip! I thought maybe that picture with the horse was a giant Bruce! Ha roo!
Play bows,
Zim

Deanna said...

Wow, it looks like you had a great time! That was a cool fish!

A&S said...

oooh we want to go to portland!

Peanut said...

Oh my mom says no fair. She wants to be there in Portland. Well actually she says she just wants to be home in Oregon but the army says dad has to be in Kentucky so that is where we are.

MollyBee23 said...

Hi, I was hoping you could tell me where in Portland that indoor dog park is located. Thanks!