Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Tree Farm

Yesterday, my josh went to work at this place called the tree farm. He goes and digs holes 'n' stuff. I'm pretty good at diggin' holes myself, so I went too!
From My Pictures

That's me takin' my union 15, gettin' some water....
From My Pictures

And that's me sayin' "Back off birds! This perch is mine!" You have to be careful of those birds, they can be very tricksy.
From My Pictures

Mmmm!!! Nothin' like a good stick to chew on, and what could be better than a stick with this view.
From My Pictures

It's enough to spoil any pup! Anyways, me and my josh dug holes everywhere and planted lots of trees. If anyone doubts a small fry like me can dig a hole, here's proof.

And many woofs to Ivy, who nominated me for the awesome blog award! Let's see, I think everypup should vote for me because...
From My Pictures

9 comments:

A&S said...

hi bruce!
great pictures! does your friend kieran have a bloggy too? i never met anyone who looks just like meee! how exciting!

luv,
shiro

A&S said...

p.s. you sure can dig!!! we could use your help in our back yard!

akira & shiro

Unknown said...

hello bruce
i`m verdi, and living in Madrid Spain.
i have a brother Gaucho that living with me and the female boss
Our female boss said the where do you live it´s fantastic. She traveled there last year.

hug
verdi
sorry for our english but i speak in spanish.

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Hi little Bruce,

Love the pictures! I saw you digging like crazy in your video, I don't dig, but it sure looks like fun!

Hugs from Billy Boo:)

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Watch out Bruce! If you keep digging like that you might need to learn Chinese! Your josh is lucky to have such a good digging partner.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Gus said...

What a great place to visit. Somewhere a doggy can dig and not get yelled at! You are one lucky puppy Bruce!

Charlie said...

That's a nice view, Bruce! Mom went to the Luckie Lab yesterday and she didn't take me!! BOOOOO!!! She said next time, though....
- Charlie

Ivy said...

ooooo! nice hole diggin brucey! dig-dig-dig-dig faster! tee hee!

i hope you got paid in cookies and rawhides and stuff.

maybe if you come to vizit me you can help dig swimming pools for my toys in my back yard!

Hana said...

Brucy, you are a good digger. Next time my dad needs a post hole dug, can he call on you?