Sunday, July 1, 2007

House-sitting

A couple weeks ago my people's friends had to leave on a trip and they asked us if we could sit on their house and feed their animals. I thought it sounded like fun so I said ok!
This is Tanzi, she is a morgan horse that is VERY tolerant of my herding ways. I ran around her and barked and barked and she didn't bat an eye.

And this...is...Kitty...I think her name should be Lucy-fer because she scared me so bad my claire had to clean up the floor and put her away for the night in a bedroom.

And this is Daisy, the boston terrorist. She is one of the dogs that lives there and also my coworker! Actually, she's more of a boss, but I still think she's cute.

Here's me and her vying for a cookie.

I got it!

Nummers...

3 comments:

IndyPindy said...

Hi Bruce! Here is a video of me saying "hello":
http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=111854&cdate=20070429&ctime=100008

My humans haven't been able to get video of me saying "I love you" yet.

A&S said...

wow! looks like you're having fun! we like to go look at the horses that are a little ways down the powerline from our house. They are bigger though. We like to put our butts up in the air and growl at them sometimes, but they don't seem to mind.
Luv,
Akira & Shiro

Hana said...

Hi Brucey! Sitting on houses? I have sat on a house one time and it was kinda fun! There weren't any other animals there though, so it couldn't have been as fun as your sitting on a house.

Hey hey, are you gonna tell us about your secretary? It is a tag game... did anydog tag you yet? I tag you Brucey! Just don't fall asleep again, okay?

And hey, what does BP stand for? Are you in on the Ivy secret since you two are cousins? I think it might stand for Baby Pargman. Yes? No? I wanna know!!!!