Monday, June 25, 2007

No sleepin'!

Silly Hana and A&S! I am not asleep again, I was busy visiting some of my local dog friends. Here is my friend Hana, her mom says she is kinda chubby, but I think she is rubenesque.

I just love to give her kisses...

Now, I would like someone to explain this to me for I am a puppy and do not understand how the crazy human mind works. Is this funny to anyone else out there besides my people?! They put this on me and laughed and laughed and sang a song about some rock lobsters.

Embarassing...but luckily they made up for it by taking me on a looooong walk, we walked across this bay!! Usually there is water in it, but I think the birds are stocking up and they stole it all.

7 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

My Human has never tried to put a costume on me.

Birds are always doing stupid things like stealing water!!!!

A&S said...

sometimes you just have to put up with the people and they're silliness, but you have to draw the line at some point brucie (we think maybe the lobster outfit should be the line, tho you do look rather cute! hehe). Looks like your having fun, and what a ladies dog!
luv,
akira & shiro

Hana said...

Hm, you say you were visiting some "local dog friends", eh? I wanna know if the dog you were visiting is your girlfriend... you are giving her kisses, right?

I don't think that lobster costume is funny. How would your peepol like having to wear that lobster costume themselves? Then YOU could sing laughing songs about them!!

IndyPindy said...

Bruce, that is so cruel! I think you should chew that costume up!

Gus said...

Brucie: Yes, I vote that you chew up the lobster suit. That is what Teka did to her devil costume, and she has not had to wear a costume since. (the sweater doesn't count, cause e.rabbit made them!)

Ivy said...

yeah i say chew the stupid rock lobster up to. i just hate it wen my peepol try to put stupid costumes on me... but i haf noticed that i get a lot of extra cookies wenever they do. so if you didnt get extra cookies i say you got ripped off!

Ivy said...

hey hey bruce - i nominated your rock lobster pickture as a photo of the month for july on dogs with blogs!