Tuesday, June 5, 2007

That was a LONG nap!

Whew! Ohmydogness!! I gotta catch up! Here is what sort of dogventures I have been having.

I don't know if anyone remebers the evil llamas i had mentioned earlier, but I went to visit them again! They were up to their regular tricksies, trying to stare me down and spit on me, but I let them know who was top dog. I yelled and said "Hey, hey, llamas, go pick on someone with as many ears as you! Which is one...which is kinda scary..."

And then we went fishing! If you have never been fishing before, it is so much fun. You get to go real fast in a boat, my claire made sure to keep me on a leash because I kept getting doglusional and thinking i was a fishy and trying to jump in the river. We caught three fish! Well, after a few hours...

So since we had been fishin' so long, my people pulled the boat over and let me dig for rocks, this is a picture of my beautiful river beard.

On the other paw, we went to this thing called Vikingfest. That is my claire holding my leash and her friend from work, she has a boston terrorist that likes to eat people so she couldn't come with us. Anyways, there were a lot of vikings and horses and stuff, it was a good time.

Lookin' at the vikings made us hungry so we went shoppin', I made sure there was frosty paws on the list. Hey, there's a lid on 'em! Woof!

Now this is a sad story, I have a reindeer toy that has become my new favorite. And then my people moved the furniture...

It took some stitches and TLC but he is now almost back to himself.

8 comments:

Ivy said...

hey hey brucey! i sure did miss hearing about your dogvenchers and im glad you waked up after that looooong nap! i am so sorry to hear about your reindeer. i hope he feels better quickie.

fishing looks like so much fun! next time you go tell the boat to come to my house and take me wif you.

did you get to eat popcorn at the viking fest? any time i go to a thing wif a fest on the end i always eat popcorn from the street and it is soooo yummy! it tastes even better wen your peepol are yelling "no! no! dont eat that! wut is that?" tee hee!

luv ivy

Hana said...

Hey, finally you are back and awake again!! That was a long sleep you had! You are like sleeping beauty.

I can't tell in the picture, but are you wearing a life vest on that boat? Good thing the reindeer got patched up. He's got to deliver presents come December.

Gus said...

Welcome back Bruce...we missed you and thought you were emulating Mr. Rip van Winkle there for a while. Did you get your frost paws opened?

Gus said...

Welcome back Bruce...we missed you and thought you were emulating Mr. Rip van Winkle there for a while. Did you get your frost paws opened?

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Welcome back from your long nap, Bruce! We have to take long naps sometimes too. You sure have been busy! Llamas and fishes and rocks and vikings and horses and Frosty Paws! We are glad the reindeer toy was able to be saved. That looked like a crushing injury. (sorry) We hope you are ok now and will have time to blog some more.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

A&S said...

oh brucey! you have been having amazing dogventures! we hope you post more and more and more soon! we took a bit of a break ourselves, but are back and ready for action!
luv,
akira and shiro

Hana said...

Uh oh, I think Brucey fell back asleep.

A&S said...

brucey are you asleep again????