Monday, July 9, 2007

Hana tagged me to tell you all about my secretaries. So I will! Here is a picture of them in Reno.

My claire's main job is to write down my barks and make me seem like a very funny, charming dog. She also gives massages and works with animals, even cats!
My josh's main job is to take me for walks and make sheckles to buy dog food. he works on big boats and also massages people.

They're good people, they didn't rescue me from dog prison like Ivy, they got me when I was 7 weeks old and they were just married. My josh picked me out cuz I was the feistiest one in my litter, I jumped on him and started chewing on his shoe! And did you know my first name was Checker? How silly is that!?

That's me and my josh snugglin', he's definitely a good snugglebummer...
And those are my people!

10 comments:

Hana said...

Hey Brucey, thanks for blogging about your secretaries. They sound like fun. You had me cracking up when you said your Claire even massages and works with cats!! Hahahahah. That was a good joke! :-)

Hey hey, my parents went to Reno too, without me. They had lots of fun and said they wonder why they don't go more often... it's so "close." I didn't appreciate that comment from them. Don't they have fun with ME? Sniff, sniff....

Ivy said...

your josh and claire are such good peepol - you are a lucky dog to haf massages and all that luv in your house.

Charlie said...

Your people sound like fun. I think you should keep 'em!
- Charlie

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Bruce,

You have been nominated for Photo of the Month over at the Bone Zone - head on over and cast your vote :-)

Love
Opy

IndyPindy said...

Your people seem really nice. Lucky you!

Hana said...

Hey Brucey, so ya woke up from your last Sleeping Beauty nap, eh? Then you dognapped Lindsay!!!

Hana said...

Brucey musta went back to sleepytown..... I hope he wakes up soon to blog some more.

IndyPindy said...

Hey Bruce, where have you been? You haven't blogged in a while!

Hana said...

Brucey,
I wanna know what you think about microchipping!! My mom was thinking of giving me a microchip (is this to eat?) but then an article came out about cancer and tumors and microchips. My mom still thinks I should be given a microchip, but my dad says no. What do you think? Have there been any bad experiences where you mom works? See my bloggy for more info. I hope it doesn't hurt when they give out microchips.
~Hana

Hana said...

Dear Brucey the Bird Dog,
Thank you for dogucating me on chips! I will look to see if I can get a Home Again chip!! Everydog is saying they haven't heard of anydog having problems, except for that one dog that was in the study. So, it sounds like it is A-ok to get the chip!
~Hana