Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Tale of the Octopus Cookie

I know I've been gone for awhile, I was busy dognapping Ivy's Lindsay and moving to a new place and well....napping, my claire has been working very hard so we take los of dog sleeps together.
But guess what! My barkday was the other day, I am two years old!!! My people brought me home an octopus cookie!

I wasn't so sure about the purple frosting...

I licked it's face off!

And then I chewed off all it's legs! Yumm!

And sang in my head, "Happy Barkday to Me!"

8 comments:

Hana said...

Happy Barkday Brucey!! My Mom almost fell off her chair when she saw that you licked off the octopus face!!

Ivy said...

hey hey cousin brucie! that looked like a mighty yummy octopus face. i am very glad to see you back on your bloggy. happy happy barkday! luv ivy

Thor and Jack said...

I found you in Charlie´s bloggie!
You are handsome!
Thor

Lacy said...

woofies bruce!!! nice to meet u...and happy late barkday to u...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

A&S said...

happy belate barkday! sorry we belate! did u get a purple tongue?

Le Mops said...

Happy buhlated barkday! Dat sure is cooool cookie!

Putz said...

how come ihave to hear about ivy moving from the dog ventures of bruce? i thought they were just remodeling the old place with carpet , furniture, bp stuff etc. wil one of you please inform sadie sandy duke, speedy and jp what is going on

Putz said...

oh, i see now, it is bruce that is moving, not ivy