Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New Pack Member!!

Randy and Lindsay's Ivy found out about our new pack member and she spilled the beans so now I have to blog about her!! She's very um...nice..she um....likes to steal my toys though.

Her name is Lois Lane and she is from the same mommy and daddy I'm from. Can you see the resemblance?

She waltzed into my house and onto my bed about 3 weeks ago, she is about 4 months old and we love to play. She can be a little rough sometimes, I guess that's why they call female dogs what they do.

Anyways, my dog camera doesn't take very sharp pictures of her, it is loyal only to me, but maybe after some time and after she stops messin' with my people and my toys it might warm up to her.

10 comments:

Hana said...

Oh my dogness, Brucey!! Lois Lane is pretty darn cute! I think I would like her a lot. Are the two of you becoming close brother and sister? It is neat to have a sibling, so I hear. Congratulations on the new addition! I hope the camera warms up to her so we can see more pictures of her.

Putz said...

oh wwould you lookie there, another ivys except younger...the resembalance is extraremarkable..

Putz said...

for pictures of usens you can now go to my blog and see us, sandy, duke, jaspher bell, sadie speeding

Ivy said...

hey hey cousin brucey! i am so happy to see picktures of lois lane. she looks like a good playmate but puppies.... ugh! i hope you get lots of extra cookies and belly rubs to compensate.

luv ivy

Lacy said...

woofies Bruce, how cute ur new sissy iz...r u trainin her to b a good sissy and not bite u ears...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Putz said...

get involved in the BUNNYYS ARE EVIL canpain on platoon of four

Charlie said...

Yeah, those girl dogs really take over, don't they? I used to be the boss of my yard until my friend Gabbie grew up. Now she is -- and it's not even HER yard! Woof!

Thanks for the holiday card, Bruce (and Lois). Have a great Christmas!
- Charlie

Balboa said...

Lois is adorable!!! Hope you have fun showing Lois all sorts of neat things.

Thanks for the card

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Molly the Airedale said...

Hey Bruce and Lois,
We got your cute Christmas card in the mail today! Thank you so much! That photo of the two of you is just adorable!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

the many Bs said...

hi Bruce and Lois, it's nice to sniff you. Lois is a very cutie little girl.

we got your holiday card. thank you. we sniffed it very much.

woofers