Thursday, March 22, 2007

Reno!

I apologize to everypup, my claire has been so busy she hasn't had time to write down my barks. Not much has been goin' on, I'm still not feelin' well, my shoulder is giving me trouble so I had to have it x-rayed, everything looks good, so I'm taking some joint supplements and hoping it gets better. Thanks for all the concern. As you can see, I've been snugglin' with my blanket, it helps...

On the other paw, my people went to Reno and left me in doggie prison! I was a good boy, but look at how much fun they had without me!

That is my girlfriend Gracie and my people's second cousin Elenna. Aren't they cute? Gracie is fetch crazy, like me, that's how we keep things fresh!

My josh says this is a dogpile, looks like a pile of people to me...

This is the view from their hotel room, look at all that snow! And no bruce to chase snowballs! Sheesh.

They stayed at a place called Walley's hot springs and the feed to the springs was in their backyard. Looks like a recipe for puppy stew to me!

And then, oh my dogness, what are these?! They aren't horses, and certainly not birds, but they sure do look fun to chase!
Boy am I glad they're home, I need a nap...

10 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey guy! Hope your tummy is better. Janie has some magic bullets she takes when she gets that - she gets pancreitis.

Look at those mountains! Everything here in the Floribbean is flat.

Bussie Kister

Gus said...

Hi Bruce! Good to see you bloggin' again. Hope you feel lots better soon. Tell your people that romantic weekends are more fun if you take "the dog" along. Muzzer says so, and she and Dad have been married a heck of a long time.

Deanna said...

I'm sorry that you are hurting! I'll send boxer healing vibes your way!

A&S said...

dear bruce,
welcome back pal! we sure hope your shoulder feels better soon! we can't believe your people didn't take you to play in the snow and chase those deer (we have those in our backyard sometimes they are super fast!). but glad they're home with you now!
luv,
akira & shiro

Ivy said...

hey brucey!
thanks for the tasty ivy mix. it made my tummy happy. sorry you didnt get to chase the deers. i wud haf chased them wif you.

Charlie said...

Take it easy & feel better soon, buddy!
- Chuck

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

You need to get all better so you can chase those creatures if they come to your yard! But you do look pretty comfy laying there under your blanket. Some days that is the perfect thing to do. Hope your shoulder is all better soon.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Brucey,

I hope that your shoulder, and tummy, are feeling better now. It's no fun to be sick :-(

Love
Opy

The Leskiw Gang said...

Bruce,
I hope you get to feeling better soon.
Paws & Kisses,
Maggie Rose

Hana said...

Hey Brucey, I hope you are feeling better these days. I am mad that your peepol didn't take you to Reno. I could have met up with you!! How rude of them to keep you in jail!